UK Family Law Reform

Free information index

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2014 10:27 AM
Subject: RE: Request for information under the freedom of information act.


Just to let you know that this is not the responsibility of Wyre Forest as a District Council so you wish to contact Worcestershire County Council direct if you have not already done so.

Jo Lange
FOI Administration Officer
Wyre Forest District Council

Who do local authorities protect children from? 28th December 2013