UK Family Law Reform

Free information index

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, January 01, 2014 11:14 AM
Subject: Re: Request for information under the freedom of information act.

Thank you for your request.

I am writing to advise you that, following a search of our paper and electronic records, I have established that the information you requested is not held by this Council.

Lancashire County Council may hold the information you are seeking. If you have not already done so, then you can contact them at
or visit their website

If you are dissatisfied with the handling of your request, you have the right to ask for an internal review. Internal review requests should be submitted within two months of the date of receipt of the response to your original letter and should be addressed to: Legal Services Wyre Borough Council Civic Centre Breck Road Poulton le Fylde Lancashire FY6 7PU.

Please remember to quote reference number 101002641668 in any future communications.

If you are not content with the outcome of the internal review, you have the right to apply directly to the Information Commissioner for a decision. The Information Commissioner can be contacted at: Information Commissioner?s Office, Wycliffe House Water Lane Wilmslow Cheshire SK9 5AF.


Catherine Greener

Who do local authorities protect children from? 28th December 2013