UK Family Law Reform

Free information index

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2014 9:56 AM
Subject: RE: Request for information under the freedom of information act.

Dear Mr Mortimer,

In response to your request below, we are not the responsible authority for Social Services matters in this area and so hold no information relevant to your enquiry.

If you have not already done so, I would suggest that you contact Worcestershire County Council at

If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me.

If you have any concerns with the way your request has been dealt with, please contact Mr Ian Marshall, Head of Legal and Support Services at Wychavon District Council in the first instance. If he is unable to resolve your concerns, you then have a right of recourse to the Information Commissioner, who is the regulator for Freedom of Information.

Yours sincerely,

David Hood
Legal Officer
Wychavon District Council
Civic Centre, Queen Elizabeth Drive
Worcestershire, WR10 1PT
01386 565284

Who do local authorities protect children from? 28th December 2013

A change would be in the best interests of children.