UK Family Law Reform

Free information index

----- Original Message -----
From: Katherine.Noble@WESTOXON.GOV.UK
Sent: Tuesday, December 31, 2013 10:51 AM
Subject: Request for information under the freedom of information act - ES13165

Dear Mr Mortimer

Thank you for your Freedom of Information Request.

I can confirm that Social Services do not come under a District Council function, as they are dealt with by Oxfordshire County Council. Therefore, we do not hold the information you have requested. You may wish to re-direct your request to Oxfordshire County Council, County Hall, New Road, Oxford, OX1 1ND.

If you are unhappy with the service you have received in relation to your request and wish to make a complaint or request a review of our decision, you should write to The Monitoring Officer, Woodgreen Offices, New Yatt Road, Witney OX28 1NB.

If you are not content with the outcome of your complaint, you may apply directly to the Information Commissioner for a decision. Generally, the ICO cannot make a decision unless you have exhausted the complaints procedure provided by the Council. The Information Commissioner can be contacted at: The Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF.

Yours sincerely

Katherine Noble

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 28 December 2013 10:41

Subject: Request for information under the freedom of information act.

Dear West Oxfordshire Council

Request for information under the freedom of information act.

Please will you kindly tell me what the (a) gender and (b) familial relationship was to the child victim of offenders in substantiated child abuse cases in the area which you have a duty to protect children from abuse for the last full year which figures are available, broken down by (i) physical abuse, (ii) emotional abuse, (iii) sexual abuse and (iv) cases of neglect.

David Mortimer

Who do local authorities protect children from? 28th December 2013

A change would be in the best interests of children.