UK Family Law Reform

Free information index

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2014 4:15 PM
Subject: Info not held at BCW : Request for information under the freedom of information act.

Dear Mr Mortimer

Thank you for your email received on 14th May 2014 requesting information regarding child offenders.

The Borough Council of Wellingborough does not hold this information.

Please contact Northamptonshire County Council on the following email address:

Kind regards

Sarah Gibson 14/05/2014 07:05

Dear Wellingborough Council

Request for information under the freedom of information act.

Please will you kindly tell me what the (a) gender and (b) familial relationship was to the child victim of offenders in substantiated child abuse cases in the area which you have a legal duty to protect children from abuse for the last full year which figures are available, broken down by (i) physical abuse, (ii) emotional abuse, (iii) sexual abuse and (iv) cases of neglect.

What I mean by substantiated child abuse cases are those who have been taken through the criminal justice system & found guilty of a child abuse offence. What I mean by child is those under the age of 18 years of age. What I want is information on the perpetrators of child abuse. I am not asking for any information about the child victims.

David Mortimer

Who do local authorities protect children from? 28th December 2013