UK Family Law Reform

Free information index

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2014 12:02 PM
Subject: Re: Request for information under the freedom of information act. - 13/664

Dear Mr Mortimer

Thank you for your Freedom of Information request which Vale of White Horse District Council received on 28 Dec 2013 (our reference 13/664).

Unfortunately we are unable to assist you as we do not deal with information regarding children. This is done by Oxfordshire County Council and you can contact their Freedom of Information team via their website at

Kind regards,

FOI Team
Vale of White Horse District Council

Who do local authorities protect children from? 28th December 2013

A change would be in the best interests of children.