UK Family Law Reform

Free information index

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, December 30, 2013 11:10 AM
Subject: FOI F02460

Dear Mr Mortimer,

Re: FOI F02460

Thank you for your Freedom of Information request. Children’s services are delivered by Kent County Council and I have attached a link to their website for further details. You can also contact the FOI Team directly at Kent County Council by email to

I hope this information is helpful and if there is anything further I can help with please contact me on 01892 554153 or via email to

If you are dissatisfied with the information provided or the way in which we have dealt with your request, you can make a complaint under the Council's Complaints Procedure. Please write to Paul Cummins, Legal Services Manager and Monitoring Officer, at the Town Hall, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN1 1RS or via e-mail to requesting a review of the decision. You can find details of our Complaints Procedure on our website at

We will aim to deal with your complaint within 20 working days. If you remain dissatisfied following our review, you can then appeal to the Information Commissioner’s address at the following address:

Information Commissioner's Office

Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF

Tel: 01625 545745

Kind Regards


Lauren Martin

Information Assistant

T: 01892 554153 ext: 3153

Town Hall, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN1 1RS

Who do local authorities protect children from? 28th December 2013

A change would be in the best interests of children.