UK Family Law Reform

Free information index

----- Original Message -----
From: Amanda.Buckingham@THANET.GOV.UK
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2014 3:27 PM
Subject: Thanet District Council - Information Request Response

Dear Mr Mortimer

Thank you for your communication which was received on 02/01/2014 where you requested information about child protection statistics.

I am writing to advise you the information you requested is not held by Thanet District Council. Children's social services is a Kent County Council function and
they may hold the information you are seeking.

If you have not already done so, then you may wish to write to them at:

Children's Social Services
Kent County Council
County Hall
ME14 1XQ

Alternatively, you can email your enquiry to

Should you need to contact me further, please remember to quote the reference number above in any future communications.

Yours sincerely,

Amanda Buckingham
Business Support Officer

Who do local authorities protect children from? 28th December 2013

A change would be in the best interests of children.