UK Family Law Reform

Free information index

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, December 30, 2013 10:15 AM
Subject: RE: Request for information under the freedom of information act.

Dear Mr Mortimer,

Thank you for your FOI enquiry received on 28 December. However, this Authority is not responsible for social services or childrens services and therefore you will need to redirect your enquiry to Essex County Council. For your ease their details are as follows:-

Essex County Council – Social Services

The Freedom of Information Act 2000 gives everyone the right to request written or recorded information held by Essex County Council.

To email in a request for information please use the Your Right To Know mailbox or send a written request to:

Information Sharing Information Security (ISIS)
PO Box 11
County Hall

You will receive an acknowledgement and your request should be answered within 20 working days. For more details about what you can expect from us see the Information Commissioner's website

We publish a lot of information through our publication scheme. Before making a Freedom of Information request, you may like to check if the information you require has already been published here.

I hope this is of assistance.

Kind regards

Debbie Bunce

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 28 December 2013 10:41
Subject: Request for information under the freedom of information act.

Dear Tendring Council

Request for information under the freedom of information act.

Please will you kindly tell me what the (a) gender and (b) familial relationship was to the child victim of offenders in substantiated child abuse cases in the area which you have a duty to protect children from abuse for the last full year which figures are available, broken down by (i) physical abuse, (ii) emotional abuse, (iii) sexual abuse and (iv) cases of neglect.

David Mortimer

Who do local authorities protect children from? 28th December 2013