UK Family Law Reform

Free information index

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, December 31, 2013 11:41 AM

Dear Mr Mortimer

Thank you for your Freedom of Information Request reference 2013/Foi/1339.

With reference to you request we are not responsible for Children's Social Care. This is the responsibility of Surrey County Council and you can contact them on

Kind regards

Amanda Hawkins
Administration Assistant

Tandridge District Council
The Council Offices
Station Road East

Tel: 01883 732710
Fax: 01883 722015

Who do local authorities protect children from? 28th December 2013

A change would be in the best interests of children.