UK Family Law Reform

Free information index

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2014 2:15 PM
Subject: 2013-632 Request for information under the freedom of information act.

Thank you for your email of 28 December 2013 in which you requested information about the protection of children.

I am writing to advise you that the information you requested is not held by this Council as this is a subject we do not cover.

Surrey County Council may hold the information you are seeking, as they are responsible for children’s services. If you have not already done so, then you may wish to write to them at the address below.

Mrs Mary J Elliott,
Freedom of Information Officer

Legal & Democratic Services
Surrey County Council
Room 134
County Hall
Kingston upon Thames

If you are dissatisfied with the handling of your request, you have the right to ask for an internal review. Internal review requests should be submitted within two months of the date of receipt of the response to your original letter and should be addressed to: Mrs Janet Jones, ICT Manager, Surrey Heath Borough Council, Surrey Heath House, Knoll Road, Camberley, GU15 3HD.

Please remember to quote the reference number above in any future communications.

If you are not content with the outcome of the internal review, you have the right to apply directly to the Information Commissioner for a decision. The Information Commissioner can be contacted at:

Information Commissioner’s Office

Wycliffe House

Water Lane


Cheshire, SK9 5AF

Yours sincerely

Mrs Geraldine Sharman
Information Governance Manager
Surrey Heath Borough Council
Surrey Heath House
Knoll Road
GU15 3HD
01276 707632

Who do local authorities protect children from? 28th December 2013

Join us in campaigning for equality and justice.