UK Family Law Reform

Free information index

----- Original Message -----
From: Legal@SouthSomerset.Gov.Uk
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2014 10:24 AM
Subject: RE: Request for information under the freedom of information act.

Dear Mr Mortimer

We do not hold this information. Please refer your request to Somerset County Council at:


South Somerset District Council
Legal Services

Who do local authorities protect children from? 28th December 2013

A change would be in the best interests of children.