UK Family Law Reform

Free information index

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, January 06, 2014 3:24 PM
Subject: Re: Request for information under the freedom of information act.

Dear Mr Mortimer,

Thank you for your recent Freedom of Information request

The subject matter is the responsibility of Lancashire County Council,
and their contact details are :-

Yours sincerely,

Pam Shingleston
Technical Support Analyst
South Ribble Borough Council

Who do local authorities protect children from? 28th December 2013

A change would be in the best interests of children.