UK Family Law Reform

Free information index

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2014 10:15 AM
Subject: Re: Request for information under the freedom of information act.

Dear Mr Mortimer,

Thank you for your Freedom of Information request which South Oxfordshire District Council received on 28 December 2013 (our reference 13/569).

Unfortunately we are unable to assist you as we do not deal with child abuse cases. This is done by Oxfordshire County Council and you can contact their Freedom of Information team via their website at

Kind regards,

FOI Team
South Oxfordshire District Council

Who do local authorities protect children from? 28th December 2013

A change would be in the best interests of children.