UK Family Law Reform

Free information index

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2014 12:03 PM
Subject: FW: Foi Request

Dear Mr Mortimer,

Please find below the response to your request under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act.

Your request regarding ‘Child Abuse’ is not dealt with by South Northamptonshire Council. Your request should be directed to Northants County Council and I have provided a link for your convenience.

We do our best to answer the questions you raised as fully and accurately as we can. If you have any concerns about the way we have done this, we have a review process to look into such concerns. If you wish to use this, please write to the Chief Executive, South Northamptonshire Council, Springfields, Towcester, NN12 6AE – setting out your concerns and what action you think the Council ought to take. If you are still unhappy at the end of that process, you can contact the independent Information Commissioner, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF.

Kind Regards,

IT Admin Support
Direct Tel: 01327 322287¦Switchboard: 01327 322332
South Northamptonshire Council, Springfields, Towcester, Northamptonshire, NN12 6AE

Who do local authorities protect children from? 28th December 2013

A change would be in the best interests of children.