UK Family Law Reform

Free information index

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2014 10:07 AM
Subject: 013-0448 - Response

Dear Mr Mortimer

I would like to thank you for the Freedom of Information request that
you submitted to South Holland District Council.

Unfortunately we do not hold this information, It may be best to direct
your request to Lincolnshire County Council.

If you require any further information please don't hesitate to contact
me however if you are not happy with the information that you have been
provided with or if you are not happy with the way that your request has
been handled you may request a review under the Council's complaints
procedure, a copy of which is available on the Council's website.

You may also complain to the Information Commissioner. However the
Information Commissioner does usually expect the internal review
procedure to be exhausted in the first instance. The Information
Commissioner's address is:

Information Commissioner's Office
Wycliffe House
Water Lane

Kind regards

Louisa Clare | Member Services Officer - Regulatory | South Holland
District Council
DDI: 01775 764685 |

Who do local authorities protect children from? 28th December 2013

A change would be in the best interests of children.