UK Family Law Reform

Free information index

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2014 9:18 AM
Subject: RE: Request for information under the freedom of information act.

Dear Mr Mortimer

I refer to your FOI request appended below and can advise you that Scarborough Borough Council does not hold the information you request. Responsibility for Social Services lies with the North Yorkshire County Council who can be contacted as follows:-

Data Management Officer
North Yorkshire County Council
County Hall
01609 533219

Yours sincerely

Freedom of Information Officer
Legal and Democratic Services
Scarborough Borough Council

Who do local authorities protect children from? 28th December 2013

A change would be in the best interests of children.