UK Family Law Reform

Free information index

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2014 10:44 AM
Subject: FOI2399-FOI-Transfer-to-Third-Party-02-01-14-10-41

Freedom of Information Act 2000 – Request for Information

Thank you for your request for information about:

Child Abuse Offenders

Which was received on: 02 January 2014

We write to advise you that the information you requested is not held by Ryedale District Council. Due to the nature of the information that you are seeking, your request would be more appropriately addressed to North Yorkshire County Council. Contact details for NYCC are as follows:

Data Management Office

Internal Audit

North Yorkshire County Council

County Hall


North Yorkshire



If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled, a complaint will be considered by an Appeal Panel by contacting:

Freedom of Information

Ryedale District Council

Ryedale House


YO17 7HH


If following the decision of an Appeal Panel you are still dissatisfied, you may appeal to:

The Information Commissioner

Wycliffe House

Water Lane


Tel: 01625 5457545

Fax: 01625 524510



Please be aware that the Information Commissioner does not normally consider appeals or complaints until the internal appeals and complaints processes of the public authority which is answering the request have been exhausted. You are therefore advised to complain or appeal, as outlined above, before contacting the Commissioner.

Freedom of Information

Business Improvement Team

Corporate Services

Tel: 01653 600666 |

Ryedale District Council | Ryedale House | Malton | North Yorkshire | YO17 7HH

Who do local authorities protect children from? 28th December 2013

A change would be in the best interests of children.