UK Family Law Reform

Free information index

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2014 3:59 PM
Subject: Matter 11052 - FOI Request - Child Abuse Cases

Dear Mr Mortimer,

I refer to your Freedom of Information Act request dated 28 December 2013. Rushcliffe Borough Council does not have responsibility for Social Services in this area. This is the responsibility of Nottinghamshire County Council. You will therefore need to direct your request for information to them if you have not already done so.

Kind Regards

Clare Asti

Legal Assistant

pp P.J.Cox

Senior Solicitor

Sent: 28 December 2013 10:40
Subject: Request for information under the freedom of information act.

Dear Rushcliffe Council

Request for information under the freedom of information act.

Please will you kindly tell me what the (a) gender and (b) familial relationship was to the child victim of offenders in substantiated child abuse cases in the area which you have a duty to protect children from abuse for the last full year which figures are available, broken down by (i) physical abuse, (ii) emotional abuse, (iii) sexual abuse and (iv) cases of neglect.

David Mortimer

Who do local authorities protect children from? 28th December 2013

A change would be in the best interests of children.