UK Family Law Reform

Free information index

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2014 12:55 PM
Subject: Request for information

Dear Mr Mortimer

Thank you for your request for information which has been dealt with under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.

Rochford District Council do not hold a social services team and therefore do not hold the information you have requested. This are of responsibility would come under Essex County Council and you can contact them direct at

Kind regards

Kerry Freeman

Who do local authorities protect children from? 28th December 2013