UK Family Law Reform

Free information index

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2014 8:37 AM
Subject: RE: Request for information under the freedom of information act. (2188)

Dear Sir

Thank-you for your request for information on abuse victims. It was
received by Ribble Valley Borough Council ("the Council") on 28
December 2013 and has been dealt with under the terms of the Freedom of
Information Act 2000 ("the Act").

Unfortunately we do not hold the information you request. As a two-tier
district council, we are not responsible for social services.

Lancashire County Council is responsible for social services in the
Ribble Valley and should be able to help you with your request. If you
have not contacted them already, their freedom of information team can
be contacted on:


Toni Towers
Legal Assistant
Ribble Valley Borough Council
01200 414536

Who do local authorities protect children from? 28th December 2013

A change would be in the best interests of children.