UK Family Law Reform

Free information index

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2014 9:11 AM
Subject: RE: Request for information under the freedom of information act.

Dear Sir,

Further to your email I can advise you that Preston City Council does not hold this information as we are a district Council and as such we do not have responsibility for such matters. I suggest that you contact Lancashire County Council as the relevant authority for the Preston area.

Yours sincerely,

Trish Ashcroft
Governance Officer
Preston City Council

Who do local authorities protect children from? 28th December 2013

A change would be in the best interests of children.