UK Family Law Reform

Free information index

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, December 30, 2013 10:20 AM
Subject: FOI 3781

Dear Mr Mortimer

I refer to your email below. Oxfordshire County Council is responsible
for children's services in Oxford therefore, you should address your
request to the County Council.

Yours sincerely

Michael Newman

Corporate Secretariat Manager
Oxford City Council
St Aldate's Chambers
109-113 St Aldate's
Oxford OX1 1DS

Who do local authorities protect children from? 28th December 2013

A change would be in the best interests of children.