UK Family Law Reform

Free information index

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2014 2:02 PM
Subject: Freedom of Information Request

Dear Mr Mortimer

Thank you for your query, however, childerns services are dealt with by Norfolk County Council. As such, can I ask that you please refer your request to:

Kind Regards

Andy Futter

Who do local authorities protect children from? 28th December 2013