UK Family Law Reform

Free information index

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, December 30, 2013 9:06 AM
Subject: Re: Request for information under the freedom of information act.

Dear Mr Mortimer,

Thank you for your request for information received this morning.

I am sorry that in this instance this Authority is unable to help you. I believe that the information you seek for the North Devon area is held by Devon County Council. You should apply directly to them. Contact details are as follows:

Information Compliance Manager

Devon County Council

Strategic Intelligence Room L10

County Hall

Topsham Road

Exeter EX2 4QD

Tel: 01392 384682

Yours sincerely

Dawn Hall
Freedom of Information Officer
Legal Services Unit
North Devon Council, Civic Centre, North Walk,
Barnstaple, Devon, EX31 1EA
Tel: 01271 388257 28/12/2013 10:40

Dear North Devon Council

Request for information under the freedom of information act.

Please will you kindly tell me what the (a) gender and (b) familial relationship was to the child victim of offenders in substantiated child abuse cases in the area which you have a duty to protect children from abuse for the last full year which figures are available, broken down by (i) physical abuse, (ii) emotional abuse, (iii) sexual abuse and (iv) cases of neglect.

David Mortimer

Who do local authorities protect children from? 28th December 2013

A change would be in the best interests of children.