UK Family Law Reform

Free information index

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, December 30, 2013 11:23 AM
Subject: Freedom of information Request - A349

Local Authorities in Northern Ireland are not responsible for this matter.

You should contact the following:-

The Departmental Information Manager
Department of Health, Social Services and Public Safety
Room A3.5b, Castle Buildings
Upper Newtownards Road

E-Mail address:

Trusting this is of assistance.

Briege Magill
Administration Manager

Date: 28 December 2013 10:38:54 GMT
Subject: Request for information under the freedom of information act.

Dear Newry and Mourne Council

Request for information under the freedom of information act.

Please will you kindly tell me what the (a) gender and (b) familial relationship was to the child victim of offenders in substantiated child abuse cases in the area which you have a duty to protect children from abuse for the last full year which figures are available, broken down by (i) physical abuse, (ii) emotional abuse, (iii) sexual abuse and (iv) cases of neglect.

David Mortimer

Who do local authorities protect children from? 28th December 2013

A change would be in the best interests of children.