UK Family Law Reform

Free information index

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2014 12:09 PM
Subject: Freedom of Information request

Dear David,

Thank you for your information request regarding the child abuse in Moyle District Council.

I would advise you that Moyle District Council has no information on this. The remit for Councils in Northern Ireland is very different to that of Councils in England, Scotland and Wales. Moyle District Council has no responsibility for children social services. Instead that responsibility lies with Department of Health, Social Services and Public Safety. For your convenience, I have attached a link to their website below.

I hope this information is useful to you.

Kind regards

Brid Lofthouse

Who do local authorities protect children from? 28th December 2013

A change would be in the best interests of children.