UK Family Law Reform

Free information index

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2014 9:51 AM
Subject: FOI Referral to Worcestershire County Council

Dear Mr Mortimer

As a District Council, we do not hold the information you are seeking.

Any issues regarding child protection are the responsibility of Worcestershire County Council who may be able to help you further. If you still require this information, please submit your request to:

Information Access Officer

Worcestershire County Council

County Hall

Spetchley Road



I am sorry that, on this occasion, we are unable to assist you any further with your enquiry.

Kind regards

Sheila Fellows

Who do local authorities protect children from? 28th December 2013