UK Family Law Reform

Free information index

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, December 30, 2013 2:22 PM
Subject: FOI Request

Thank you for your FOI request received today. Please be advised that Kent County Council deal with social services for Maidstone and their FOI address is

Please can you let me know if you would like me to forward your FOI request directly onto KCC?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Valerie Cowie

Executive Support Officer

Executive Support 4th Floor

Maidstone Borough Council, Maidstone House, King Street, Maidstone, Kent ME15 6JQ

t 01622 602176 w

Who do local authorities protect children from? 28th December 2013

A change would be in the best interests of children.