UK Family Law Reform

Free information index

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2014 1:36 PM
Subject: FOI 13/652 child abuse cases- response

Dear Sir

Thank you for your request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. All matters concerning Child Protection are dealt with by Lancashire County Council and not Lancaster City Council. Should you wish to contact us again regarding this query please quote the above reference.

Information Management Officer
Lancaster City Council

Who do local authorities protect children from? 28th December 2013

A change would be in the best interests of children.