UK Family Law Reform

Free information index

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2014 3:10 PM
Subject: Hyndburn Borough Council - Freedom of Information Response 2717

Dear Mr. Mortimer,

Your request for information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 has been considered and a response follows:

Hyndburn Borough Council does not hold this information, however, I have provided the contact details of Lancashire County Council who may be able to assist you.

Access to Information Team

Lancashire County Council

PO Box 78

County Hall



If you have any queries or concerns or if you are dissatisfied with the handling of your request then please contact me at Legal and Democratic Services, Hyndburn Borough Council, Scaitcliffe House, Ormerod Street, Accrington, Lancashire BB5 0PF or:

If you are still dissatisfied then you can also complain to the Information Commissioner at:

Information Commissioner's Office

Wycliffe House

Water Lane




Telephone: 01625 545 700

Yours sincerely

FOI Co-ordinator

Who do local authorities protect children from? 28th December 2013

A change would be in the best interests of children.