UK Family Law Reform

Free information index

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, January 06, 2014 8:35 AM
Subject: FoI 500462 + 26945 - Offenders in substantiated child abuse - From East Hampshire District Council and Havant Borough Council

Dear Mr Mortimer

Thank you for your information request received by East Hampshire District Council and Havant Borough Council on 28 December 2013 regarding details of offenders in substantiated child abuse

Unfortunately, as a Borough and District Councils we do not provide any children's services as this is all provided by Hampshire County Council. Therefore we do not hold any information on this. To assist you here is the email address for Hampshire Children's Services

If you have any complaints in respect of your information request, please write to the Complaints Monitoring Officer at If your complaint is not resolved to your complete satisfaction, you have the right to apply to the Information Commissioner for a decision.

Yours sincerely

Amanda Darge
Shared Information Officer
Havant Borough Council & East Hants District Council
Civic Road

Who do local authorities protect children from? 28th December 2013

A change would be in the best interests of children.