UK Family Law Reform

Free information index

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, January 08, 2014 2:53 PM
Subject: Hastings Borough Council Request for Information Ref: 14/006

Dear Mr Mortimer,

I refer to your recent request for information from this Authority. Our answer(s) to your questions are below.

Start of Request for Information

Please will you kindly tell me what the (a) gender and (b) familial relationship was to the child victim of offenders in substantiated child abuse cases in the area which you have a duty to protect children from abuse for the last full year which figures are available, broken down by (i) physical abuse, (ii) emotional abuse, (iii) sexual abuse and (iv) cases of neglect.

Information not held

This area is dealt with by East Sussex County Council Social Services, please visit their website for further information

End of Request for Information

Yours sincerely,

Lisa Greathead
Information Officer

Who do local authorities protect children from? 28th December 2013

A change would be in the best interests of children.