UK Family Law Reform

Free information index

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2014 4:14 PM
Subject: Re: Request for information under the freedom of information act.


Further to your Freedom of Information request dated 2nd January 2014. Please refer your request to Hampshire County Council ( who may hold the information you require. Hart District Council has no responsibility for children's services and therefore does not hold this information.

If you are unhappy with the way your request for information has been handled, you can request a review. Please write in the first instance to:

FOI Co-Ordinator
Hart District Council
Civic Offices
GU51 4AE

If you remain dissatisfied with the handling of your request or complaint, you have a right to appeal to the Information Commissioner at:

Information Commissioner’s Office
Wycliffe House
Water Lane
Telephone 0845 630 6060 or 01625 545 745

There is no charge for making an appeal.

Barbara Williams
FOI Co-Ordinator
Hart District Council
Harlington Way
GU51 4AE
01252 774222

On 28 December 2013 10:40, wrote:

Dear Hart Council

Request for information under the freedom of information act.

Please will you kindly tell me what the (a) gender and (b) familial relationship was to the child victim of offenders in substantiated child abuse cases in the area which you have a duty to protect children from abuse for the last full year which figures are available, broken down by (i) physical abuse, (ii) emotional abuse, (iii) sexual abuse and (iv) cases of neglect.

David Mortimer

Who do local authorities protect children from? 28th December 2013

A change would be in the best interests of children.