UK Family Law Reform

Free information index

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, December 30, 2013 11:13 AM
Subject: RE: Request for information under the freedom of information act.

Dear Mr Mortimer,

Re: Freedom of Information Act Request [our reference: LBH/2059813]

Thank you for your request for information, in which you asked for the following information:

The (a) gender and (b) familial relationship to the child victim was of offenders in substantiated child abuse cases in Haringey over the last 3 years, broken down by (i) physical abuse, (ii) emotional abuse, (iii) sexual abuse and (iv) cases of neglect.

My response is as follows:

This authority does not hold the information as requested.

If you have any further queries, or are unhappy with how we have dealt with your request and wish to make a complaint, please contact the Feedback and Information Team as below. (Please note you should do this within two months of receiving this response.)

Feedback and Information Team

River Park House

225 High Road

N22 8HQ

020 8489 2550

Yours sincerely,

Marion Wheeler

Assistant Director

Who do local authorities protect children from? 28th December 2013

A change would be in the best interests of children.