UK Family Law Reform

Free information index

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, December 30, 2013 11:16 AM
Subject: Freedom of Information Request 14/042

Dear Mr Mortimer,

Thank you for your request for information regarding the gender and familial relationship of victims of child abuse etc. Your request was allocated the reference number [FoI14/042].

Having completed my investigations and having considered your request I am in a position to confirm the following;

Harborough District Council is not responsible for such services and therefore does not hold the requested information. I have forwarded your request to Leicestershire County Council for their attention.

If you have any queries about this Communication, please contact me. Please remember to quote the reference number above. If you are unhappy with this response then you can ask for an internal review by writing to the Chief Executive, Harborough District Council, Council Offices, Adam and Eve Street, Market Harborough, Leicestershire, LE16 7AG.

Yours faithfully,

Stuart Done

Information & Complaints Officer

Harborough District Council

Tel: 01858 821164

Mobile: 07917 791870



Harborough District Council
Council Offices E mail:
Adam and Eve Street Contact Centre: 01858 82 82 82
Market Harborough Fax: 01858 82 10 00
Leicestershire Text Messages: 07797 87 82 82
LE16 7AG

Who do local authorities protect children from? 28th December 2013

A change would be in the best interests of children.