UK Family Law Reform

Free information index

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2014 2:17 PM
Subject: RE: Request for information under the freedom of information act. FOI2013-585

Dear David

Your request for information has now been considered. Unfortunately we
do not hold the information. However, the information you request may
be held by Norfolk County Council.

The contact details are

Please let me know if you wish to forward your request to them. If you
decide that you do then I will let you know the date that I transfer
your request.

If you have any queries or concerns then please contact the Information
Manager at the above address.

Further information is also available from the Information Commissioner

at Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, Telephone: 01625 545 700.

Yours sincerely

Geoff Jones
Information Manager
Great Yarmouth Borough Council

Who do local authorities protect children from? 28th December 2013

A change would be in the best interests of children.