UK Family Law Reform

Free information index

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, December 30, 2013 12:17 PM
Subject: IR1065 (Child Abuse)

Dear Mr Mortimer

Further to your request for information under the above act, I can
advise you that the information you requested is not held by this
authority, Gravesham Borough Council is not the Child Care Authority for
this area.

Kent County Council is the authority responsible for this service and
may hold the information you are seeking. If you have not already done
so, then you may wish to write to them at:

Kent County Council
County Hall
Kent ME14 1XQ

Or email:

Yours sincerely

Gravesham Borough Council
Civic Centre, Windmill Street, Gravesend, Kent, DA12 1AU

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 28 December 2013 10:40
Subject: Request for information under the freedom of information act.

Dear Gravesham Council

Request for information under the freedom of information act.

Please will you kindly tell me what the (a) gender and (b) familial
relationship was to the child victim of offenders in substantiated child
abuse cases in the area which you have a duty to protect children from
abuse for the last full year which figures are available, broken down by
(i) physical abuse, (ii) emotional abuse, (iii) sexual abuse and (iv)
cases of neglect.

David Mortimer

Who do local authorities protect children from? 28th December 2013

A change would be in the best interests of children.