UK Family Law Reform

Free information index

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, January 06, 2014 11:41 AM
Subject: RE: Request for information under the freedom of information act.

Dear Mr Mortimers

Thank you for your information dated 28th December 2013.

Unfortunately we do not hold the information you have requested, please contact Hampshire County Council at

If I can be of any further assistance then please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards.

Tara Edwards
Personnel Administrator
02392 545650

Who do local authorities protect children from? 28th December 2013

A change would be in the best interests of children.