UK Family Law Reform

Free information index

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, December 30, 2013 9:49 AM
Subject: RE: Request for information under the freedom of information act.

Dear Sir

Thank you for your recent Freedom of Information request, I am writing to inform you that the information you requested is not held by Gloucester City Council. Instead this function is delivered by Gloucestershire County Council, who may hold some or all of the information you require. They can be contacted at 01452 425000 or at

Kind Regards

Ruth Silk
Business Improvement Officer
Business Improvement and Performance Service
Gloucester City Council
Phillpotts Warehouse
The Docks

Who do local authorities protect children from? 28th December 2013

A change would be in the best interests of children.