UK Family Law Reform

Free information index

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, January 06, 2014 11:21 AM
Subject: RE: Request for information under the freedom of information act. - Our ref: 2492

Dear Mr Mortimer

Thank you for your request for information. In our borough, this information is held by Lancashire County Council. You will see that I have copied them in to this email and I am sure they will respond to you in due course.

Kind regards

Gary Pangburn
Legal Officer
Fylde Borough Council

Who do local authorities protect children from? 28th December 2013

A change would be in the best interests of children.