UK Family Law Reform

Free information index

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2014 10:27 AM
Subject: RE: Request for information under the freedom of information act.

Dear Mr Mortimer

Please be advised that Children's Services falls within the remit of Cambridgeshire County Council and therefore your request needs to be directed to them at:

FOI Team

Who do local authorities protect children from? 28th December 2013

A change would be in the best interests of children.