UK Family Law Reform

Free information index

----- Original Message -----
From: F3@Fareham.Gov.UK
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2014 10:16 AM
Subject: RE: Request for information under the freedom of information act.

Dear Mr Mortimer

Thank you for your recent freedom of information request. Unfortunately we are unable to provide you with the information that you have requested as social services comes under Hampshire County Council’s authority.

I have copied them into this email for you and they should contact you soon regarding your request.

I am sorry that we were unable to assist you on this occasion.

Yours sincerely

Lisa Goodwin
Corporate Services Assistant
Fareham Borough Council
01329 236100 ext 2301

Who do local authorities protect children from? 28th December 2013

A change would be in the best interests of children.