UK Family Law Reform

Free information index

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, January 06, 2014 5:00 PM
Subject: Freedom of Information Request

Dear Mr Mortimer

Thank you for your request for information about Child Abuse.

I am writing to advise you that, following a search of our paper and electronic records, I have established that the information you requested is not held by this Council.

The Essex County Council may hold the information you are seeking. If you have not already done so, then you may wish to write to Essex County Council Information Sharing Information Security (ISIS), PO Box 11, County Hall, Chelmsford, Essex CM1 1LX or email

If you are dissatisfied with the handling of your request, you have the right to ask for an internal review. Internal review requests should be submitted within two months of the date of receipt of the response to your original letter and should be addressed to: Mr I Willett, Assistant to the Chief Executive, Civic Offices, High Street, Epping, Essex CM16 4BZ.

Please remember to quote the reference number above in any future communications.

If you are not content with the outcome of the internal review, you have the right to apply directly to the Information Commissioner for a decision. The Information Commissioner can be contacted at: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF

Yours sincerely

Mark Jenkins

Democratic Services

Who do local authorities protect children from? 28th December 2013

A change would be in the best interests of children.