UK Family Law Reform

Free information index

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, January 08, 2014 11:12 AM
Subject: RE: Request for information under the freedom of information act.

Dear Sir,

East Northamptonshire Council does not hold the information you have requested.

However if you contact Northamptonshire County Council, email, they may be able to help you with your

request for information.


Samantha Jeffrey
Business Administration Apprentice
ICT Services
East Northamptonshire Council & Borough Council of Wellingborough
Telephone: 01832 742320

Who do local authorities protect children from? 28th December 2013

A change would be in the best interests of children.