UK Family Law Reform

Free information index

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2014 11:14 AM
Subject: Re: FOI-1314-12-469

Dear Mr Mortimer

Re: Freedom of Information Act 2000 - Request for Information

In accordance with Section 1(1)(a) of the Freedom of Information Act
2000, you are advised that East Lindsey District Council does not hold
information that falls within the description specified in your request.

I am writing to advise you that having reviewed your request for
information, we have identified that due to the nature of the
information you are seeking, your request would be more appropriately
addressed to Lincolnshire County Council. You can contact Lincolnshire
County Council at:

Freedom of Information
Lincolnshire County Council

PO Box 841



01522 782187

Samantha Stocks
Information Governance Officer
Internal Audit and Information Governance
East Lindsey District Council,
Room 115, Tedder Hall, Manby Park, Manby
Louth, Lincolnshire, LN11 8UP
Tel: 01507 613409

Who do local authorities protect children from? 28th December 2013

A change would be in the best interests of children.