UK Family Law Reform

Free information index

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, January 03, 2014 6:31 PM
Subject: FOI Response

Dear Mr Mortimer

Thank you for your Freedom of Information request which we received on the 28/12/2013. I can confirm that Eastleigh Borough Council does not hold the information requested.

Hampshire County Council are the local authority for children’s services and the link to their online Freedom of Request form is:

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further enquiries regarding your request.

If you do wish to make a formal complaint with regards to your information request please contact:

Mr Richard Ward

Head of Legal and Democratic Services

Civic Offices

Leigh Road


SO50 9YN

Fax: 02380 62977

If you are unhappy with the way in which your request has been dealt with then you may apply to the Information Commissioner for a decision. The contact details for the Information Commissioner are:

The Information Commissioners Office

Wycliffe House

Water Lane



Yours sincerely

Francis Okafor

Freedom of Information Officer

Eastleigh Borough Council

Civic Offices

Leigh Road


SO50 9YN

T: 023 8068 8285

Who do local authorities protect children from? 28th December 2013

A change would be in the best interests of children.