UK Family Law Reform

Free information index

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2014 10:45 AM
Subject: Freedom of Information - Ref 101000312272 UNCLASSIFIED:

Dear Mr Mortimer,

Thank you for your request for information. Please find the response to your query below.

EDDC does not hold the requested information. The authority responsible for social services in this area is Devon County Council

If you are not satisfied with the way we have responded to your request, please fill in our online complaint form at or write to the Monitoring Officer, EDDC, Knowle, Sidmouth, EX10 8HL.

Kate Symington
Information and Complaints Officer
East Devon District Council

01395 517417

Who do local authorities protect children from? 28th December 2013

A change would be in the best interests of children.