UK Family Law Reform

Free information index

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, January 06, 2014 11:42 AM
Subject: Response to Freedom of Information request 2563

Dear Sir,

Further to your request for information, please be advised that Crawley Borough Council is not responsible for the area of Childrens Social Services. We would suggest you contact West Sussex County Council for this information via the link:

Audit and Risk Section

Who do local authorities protect children from? 28th December 2013

A change would be in the best interests of children.