UK Family Law Reform

Free information index

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, January 04, 2014 4:17 PM
Subject: FOI 2772

Dear Mr Mortimer

Thank you for your request for information regarding Child Abise

I can advise that the information requested falls within the remit of Cumbria County Council and not Copeland Borough Council contact is

I hope this is the information you require, but do not hesitate to contact me if you wish to clarify anything further.

The Council makes every effort to make sure that the services it provides are as efficient and effective as possible, and this includes any requests under the Freedom of Information Act.

If you believe that your request has not been dealt with satisfactorily you should follow the Council's complaints procedure.

If you have followed the complaints procedure and are still not happy with how your request has been dealt with you may also contact the: -

Information Commissioner's Office
Wycliffe House
Water Lane
Enquiry/Information Line: 01625 545 745
For more information:

Yours sincerely

Denise James

Who do local authorities protect children from? 28th December 2013

A change would be in the best interests of children.